Problem With Blogger On Friday Last week

If you blogging on Friday last week,
You might aware about this!
I don't really sure about how many blogger can't access they blog.
Including me!



Well,
I really worried that day..
Worried about I'm the only one have this problem and worried all my post will gone forever..
So, I go to blogger.com forum and from there, I been knowledge that I'm not the only one have this problem. So many blogger also can't access their blog..

But,
Now, I can access my blog again..
Thanks to blogger(google) team for the fast & furious job in handling this problem.
He3..

That all for right now,
Leave your comment about it if you want and sorry for my bad english.
Ahaha..
(^_^)


8 Response:

POSH76 said...

i pun kena daaa....ingat i sorang jer....takut gak sbb tgh giler klik2 hehe

oktant said...

sama la kita. nasib baik tak lama.

CripsyCaiHong said...

it did happen sometimes la ahahha

y@n@ M!B said...

same here..riso gak time tu smpi ty sume kwn2 yg ada blog..hee~
singgah klik2 at ur blog..lalala~

blakepaghe said...

gue pun kena gak..10sen giler gue....huhu

intan izani said...

aku pun kene
menggigil jap heheh

Blogger said...

sama la..
aku ingatkan firefox & chrome yg masalah..
try g kat blogger help upenye ni masalah diorang.. lega...

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your sah90.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com