Problem With Blogger On Friday Last week

If you blogging on Friday last week,
You might aware about this!
I don't really sure about how many blogger can't access they blog.
Including me!



Well,
I really worried that day..
Worried about I'm the only one have this problem and worried all my post will gone forever..
So, I go to blogger.com forum and from there, I been knowledge that I'm not the only one have this problem. So many blogger also can't access their blog..

But,
Now, I can access my blog again..
Thanks to blogger(google) team for the fast & furious job in handling this problem.
He3..

That all for right now,
Leave your comment about it if you want and sorry for my bad english.
Ahaha..
(^_^)


8 Response:

Unknown said...

i pun kena daaa....ingat i sorang jer....takut gak sbb tgh giler klik2 hehe

oktant said...

sama la kita. nasib baik tak lama.

Jocelyn Keys said...

it did happen sometimes la ahahha

yanamib said...

same here..riso gak time tu smpi ty sume kwn2 yg ada blog..hee~
singgah klik2 at ur blog..lalala~

Anonymous said...

gue pun kena gak..10sen giler gue....huhu

intan izani said...

aku pun kene
menggigil jap heheh

Apih said...

sama la..
aku ingatkan firefox & chrome yg masalah..
try g kat blogger help upenye ni masalah diorang.. lega...

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your sah90.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com