Invitation to the Premiere of Law Abiding Citizen


Yesterday,
I got email from nuffnang...
About the Invitation to

"The Premiere of Law Abiding Citizen"

Wow,
I just got the invitation..
So, I'm one of 100 lucky nuffnangers that has be chosen..
(^_^)

Here,
The Snapshot Of the e-mail that I receive..




Lucky? Maybe..
Why I'm saying like that...
Because,
The venue was at KL if I'm not wrong.
How I'm going to go there?
I'm at Kuching Sarawak..

HOw?
Arghh...
Frustrated..

What answer that I give that make me receive this invitation..
the question is : how do you stop a killer who is already behind bars?
To see my answer,

Look at the pic..
Ahaha..(^_^)

Hmm...
So,
After think positive,
The best thing to do is to let it go..
So long My lucky ticket...
I will miss u..
Hwaaaaa...:(

P/s: So, to those nuffnangers that receive the same invitation,
Plz...
See the movie for me...
Ha3..
That all..
For now.....

4 Response:

Kennee said...

Fulamaks... Congrats... Enjoy the screening~ ^^

sah90 said...

Can't Enjoy...
U sure need to read it carefully what was I'm trying to tell..
Huhu..:(

messi said...

ask kenny to sponsor u to kl. lol :)

messilegend

Unknown said...

naper nuffnang tak invite aku yer...huhu

congrate yer.....hehe